Overview of the Scholarship
The higher education authority and the department of skills and education are delighted to provide more than 60 government level international scholarships so that the students are able to pursue their Masters, PhD or Bachelor’s degrees. The Higher Education Authority has got the responsibility on the level of the central government authority for obtaining effective regulation and to make sure of the effective governance of the higher education institutions and also for the education system. Thus HEA has the complete responsibility in this aspect. University requires the language proficiency certificate from the applicants whose first language isn’t English.
- Application Deadline: March 29, 2019
- Course Level: These scholarships are available to the applicants who want to pursue Bachelors, Masters or PhD level degrees.
- Study Subject: This scholarship is available for the open subjects to study and for all the subjects being offered in the university.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarships would be provided to the deserving students from the Higher Education Authority and the amount of the scholarship is €10,000 per year. This fund is enough to accommodate the living expenses and other necessary costs of the students. The Scholarship stipend isn’t granted directly to the student either by the HEI in two half installments. These scholarships are waived including the registration fee as well as the tuition fee.
- Number of Scholarships: A number of 60 scholarships would be awarded to the students for the year 2019-2020
- Nationality: Students from EEA and Non EU countries
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
Eligibility of the Scholarship
Students all over from EEA or Non EU countries can apply for the scholarship. As per the entrance requirements, the students who are in final year of their undergraduate programs or those who have been taught one year of their master degree program or must be having the degree of one year research program for PhD.
The applicants are required to be in the possession of the final or the conditional offer for the admission so at the time of application, he needs to submit the copy for the same. The host institutions couldn’t submit the application on the behalf of the students or no other institute on his behalf could do so. The students need to apply online by filling an online application form by them.Apply Now