Overview of the Scholarship
This scholarship program is a great opportunity for the students who want to give a quick start to their career. This is an excellent chance for the students to get enrolled in the Global USA scholars program that is being offered in the University of South Alabama in the US. The scholarship program is available for the international students worldwide who want to take a bachelor’s degree course at a reputed university in the US. The University of South Alabama was established in the year 1963 and it is a public university for research in US. There is a wide range of postgraduate and undergraduate degree programs offered in the university. Students while studying in this university have a chance to strengthen their skills and research capabilities.
- Application deadline: 1st April 2020
- Course level: The scholarships are available to undertake any undergraduate degree.
- Study subject: Students can avail the scholarship in any of the study programs being offered by the university.
- Scholarship award: Scholarships are partial tuition fee waivers (50% of the tuition fee). The amount will be automatically deducted from the tuition fee when you receive your invoice. The scholarship award for this program ranges between $5,000 and $11,000.
- Number of scholarships: Not Known
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarships can be taken in: US
Eligibility of the Scholarship
Applications from all around the world are accepted for the admission. An applicant to become eligible in the scholarship program offered by the university must have an F visa or he must be an international freshman. He or she must be a degree searching student and must have at least 28 ACT.
Certified academic documents of all the degrees a candidate has done are required to be submitted to the university. Moreover, the valid financial statements and letter of recommendation is also needed.
For getting an opportunity for this scholarship, the candidates first have to get admission in any of the undergraduate degree programs being offered by the university by applying. Once he has got the admission, he will become eligible for the scholarship.APPLY NOW