Overview of the scholarship
KAAD scholarships are well known especially for the developing countries and these scholarships are for the students who want to pursue for a masters degree or for doctoral research or PHD in a German University.
Different sort of educational programs and scholarships are being offered by KAAD and it also includes some personal assistance as well as spiritual assistance to allow the students to reach various opportunities in future in their home countries.
KAAD basically stands for the catholic academic exchange service and that is a scholarship institute in Germany belonging to the Catholic Church of Germany to grant scholarships to the scientists and to post graduate students who belong to developing countries.
- Application deadline: 15th January for spring and 30th June for autumn session
- Course level: these scholarships are available to the students who want to purse doctoral research, PhD or a master’s course in a German university
- Study Subject: no preference of subject is present however there are some courses which are specified to the students based on the countries they actually belong and the importance of those subjects in their home countries. These studies are simply development oriented studies.
- Scholarship award: not known
- Nationality: Africa, Asia, Latin America or Middle East
- Scholarship can be taken in: Germany
Eligibility for the scholarship / stipendien programm
The countries which are still in the phase of development like Asia, Africa, Latin America or Middle East their students are allowed to apply for the scholarship. You should be having professional experience or a graduation university degree to apply in the scholarship. You should be a catholic Christian to apply and if you are not, you should be having permission from the catholic partners to apply for the scholarship.
Application procedure / stipendien programm
To apply for the scholarship, you at first need to fill the application questionnaire that is then sent to the officials of KAAD after this, you need to get yourself enter into a double stage application and for this an email must be sent to the partner committee of KAAD in your country.
Other important contacts:
Katholischer Akademischer Ausländer-Dienst
+49 228 917580