There are 100 scholarship programs available to students all over the globe who look forward to study in USA. Under the Knight Hennessy studentship, you can avail a fully funded scholarship at the Stanford University, USA. The grant aims at promoting the students’ enrollment in the universities of USA from all over the globe. It is a catchy for the individuals that are looking to pursue graduate program in any field at the Stanford University.
The Stanford university is a world class educational facility with an exceptional record. It promotes the innovation and entrepreneurship in individuals and has seven top notch graduate schools. The following scholarship is available for individuals who look to enroll in 2020.
Details of Scholarship
- Last date for application: 9th October 2020
- Subjects to study: Any graduate program at the Stanford University
- Award: Fully funded scholarship covering the tuition fee and stipend along with the related academic expenses and some additional financial support
- Number of awards: As many as 100 awards are available
- Where to take the scholarship: Stanford University, USA
Who is eligible?
In order to be eligible for the scholarship a student must meet the following criteria:
- Who can apply: International students are encouraged to apply for this scholarship
- What to study: Graduate degrees available at Stanford University including the JD, MA, MBA, MS, and PhD programs. Also, if you want to enroll for the joint or dual degree programs available, you can still apply for the scholarship.
- Timespan: You should apply within 4 years and enroll within 5 years of your first or sole bachelor’s degree. For instance, to apply for this scholarship in 2019, you should have graduated in 2014 or later.
- Current college students: You can apply for the program but your bachelor’s degree must be completed before you enroll for the studies further.
- Meeting requirements of the university: Entire university admission along with other requirements are necessary to meet in order to apply for this scholarship.
For further details addressing eligibility criteria, see this page.
How to apply?
Start by filling an online application form available here. Submit the supporting documents alongside which include the application for admission, self-reported unofficial transcript, standardized test scores, a CV along with a couple of personal essays. Moreover, you should submit two recommendation letters and short answer responses. There is a video submission requirement too with an in-person assessment.
English language requirements stand in your way if your first language is not English. So, you should be able to show proficiency via a valid certification. For those of you that have attained degrees from universities where English is primary communication and teaching language, the language proficiency proof is not necessary.APPLY NOW