The international and local students can benefit from the 20 scholarships that are being provided by the Boston University. These awards cover complete undergraduate tuition fee along with the University orientation and other mandatory fees.
It is renewable and can pursue for complete 4 years if you meet certain criteria.
The Boston University is one of the most prestigious universities across the globe that provide a great chance of learning for students.
The merit-based scholarships are on offer for both local and international students. You can choose any undergraduate course of your liking offered by the Boston University.
Details of Scholarship
- Who can apply: International and US students
- Subject of interest: Courses offered at the Boston University
- Level of study: Undergraduate degree
- Award: Complete coverage of tuition fee (renewable for all years if you meet certain criteria) and mandatory expenses
- Number of awards: 20
- Where to take the scholarship: Boston University
- Deadline: 1st December 2021
Who is Eligible?
If you are about to apply for the scholarships at offer, you should consider following:
- Scholarships are available only for undergraduate programs
- They are to be taken at the Boston University
- You should take one of the undergraduate programs that are offered at the Boston University
- One should have an outstanding academic record
- Most of the Trustee Scholars are required to be among the top students in their class
- One should be able to demonstrate the abilities and skills clearly along with creativity in order to secure the scholarship
- English language requirement stands if you are not someone who has English as first language
How to apply?
To apply, a common application is to be sent to the university prior to December 1st. One should enroll in undergraduate course and fulfill the requirements of the university which are essential for the admission.