Overview of the scholarship
The Westminster University is offering the scholarships to the undergraduate degree students and these scholarships would be granted to the international students to those who belong to the developing countries. These scholarships are for the students belonging from any country of the world unless and until they meet the scholarship criteria and they meet the requirements to obtain the scholarship. The students must be having the offer for undergraduate cource. This scholarship will cover the tuition fee waiver, living expenses, flights and the accommodation expenses of the selected students.
- Application deadline: 31st May 2019.
- Study Subject(s): This scholarship is available for the students to take all the categories of the courses which are being offered by the university.
- Scholarship award: This scholarship would cover the basic tuition fees, accommodation expenses, the flights and also the living expenses of the students who qualify for the scholarship program.
- Number of scholarship the number of scholarships aren’t defined yet.
- Course Level:The scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate programs only.
- Scholarship can be taken at the UK
For the applicants to be eligible for this scholarship program they must be the international students from the developing countries and they must be holding an undergraduate course offer from a university.
How to Apply
To apply for the scholarship, the applicants need to apply separately from their admission application and for this they need to make sure that all the relevant documents are also attached with the scholarship form.