Individuals are encouraged to submit applications for AFRIKA KOMMT Training Program and Sub Saharan African students can apply to study in Germany. Female candidates are welcome to apply. The AFRIKA KOMMT Fellowship Program is looking towards the qualified and self driven young individuals as well as junior executives who have a few years work experience and possess leadership qualities as well as strong level of commitment.
Details for Scholarship
- Last date for application: 11th January 2020
- Level of study: Fellowship grants access to 8 months training program
- Subject of interest: Fellowship is to study German Language
- Award of scholarship: The accepted candidates will be given following coverage:
- A short German course before departing to Germany for an intensive study of German language.
- Your fee, accommodation, and living allowance, all will be covered.
- The travelling flight expenses will also be provided. You will be given one year visa to Germany and a round trip from your hometown to Germany.
- Any travelling you will do in Germany related to the program would be covered too.
- You will be given monthly allowance of 750 euros and a one off relocation fee of 1000 euros. During internship, you will be given a monthly salary of about 1500 euros.
- Accommodation is provided which includes internet allowance, electricity, water, and other necessities.
- Health coverage is available.
- Training courses are also offered.
- Alumni activities
- Certificate of completion
- Who can apply: Sub Saharan Africans
- Number of awards: Unknown
- Where to take the scholarship: Germany
Who is Eligible?
The applicant should be from Sub Saharan African countries that include Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo (Brazzaville), Congo (Democratic Republic), Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
Also, you should have a university degree in relevant subject and a postgraduate degree would serve as an advantage. Two to five years of relevant work experience is desired along with excellent English language skills. One should be physically fit and must not be more than 35 years old. Females are also welcome to apply. Moreover, necessary language proficiency in english as per the desire of the host institution should be met.
How to Apply?
Consider the candidate requirements and assure that you fit the criteria. Then, check for the available placements and required profiles of individuals for seventh intake of AFRIKA KOMMT 2020-2021. Do note that you will apply for the program in general and not for a particular institute or organization.APPLY NOW