For the Angolan citizens that look forward to studying MBA at top-notch institutes like the University of Oxford, it is time to fulfill the dreams. Yes! You now have the opportunity to apply for a scholarship to study MBA at the Said Business School at the University of Oxford. The scholarship is offered exclusively to the citizens of Angola for MBA program, and it comes under the EY scholarships. There are three different variations of policies under which you can study. It is available to you as a full-time, part-time, or executive education based study.
For those individuals that seek to study business, management, and finance at the University of Oxford, the Said Business School has been providing the opportunity for a while now. It is a well recognized and highly reputable institute which is respected all over the globe not only because of the fact that it comes directly under the observation of the University of Oxford but also due to the quality of education it provides.
- Last date of application submission: 22nd October 2018
- Level of study: Scholarships are granted to individuals that want to study either full-time, part-time, or under executive education rules.
- Subject of interest: The subjects offered by the Said Business School are covered in this scholarship program.
- Scholarship award: Upon approval for your MBA program, you will get complete tuition fee covered. Along with it, there is a living expense coverage and a round trip to Angola (from Angola to the UK at the start of the course and then from the UK to Angola upon finishing it).
- How many scholarships: The number of awards is not defined by the authorities.
- Who can benefit from it: Anyone who is a citizen of Angola and wants to pursue study in business, management, or finance field can take help from this sponsorship.
- Where to benefit: You will be able to carry forward your studies at the Said Business School in the UK.
Eligibility criteria for MBA Scholarship
For those of you that wish to apply for the EY scholarship, there are certain requirements that must be met. These include:
- The applicant should be a citizen of Angola. Anyone who is not an Angolan citizen would not be able to benefit from this program.
- It is for ordinarily residents of Angola that are willing to study in the UK. You can either join a full-time program, part-time classes or may go for the executive education program. The process of application will vary according to the program you choose along with the requirements.
- A good command of English language is desired. The application you are going to submit must be crafted in English.
Application Procedure for MBA at Said Business School EY Scholarship 2018
The individuals that are looking to apply should have a decent application. It must address the Diploma program and necessary stuff. A scholarship essay is also desired by the authorities and should be submitted along with the application. Everyone should apply before the deadline which is Monday, 22nd Oct 2018 so that their application is processed and they are considered.
More MBA Scholarships, Click on Image Below: