Swansea University Taught Master’s Excellence Scholarships | Study in UK
- Masters in UK
- £4,000 grant
- Worldwide Eligibility
Swansea University is very glad to announce its Taught Master’s Excellence Scholarship. This ward is open and available for the year 2021/22 students. Under this program, £4,000 tuition fee is offered to excellent EU/UK students.
Being an outstanding university with a good reputation, this experience for students is really one of a kind. The wide variety of courses allows students to apply for scholarships from their choice of courses. This scholarship program grants you to earn master studies at Swansea University with an award of up to £4,000.
- Application deadline: August 21, 2021
- Course Level: Master’s degree programs at Swansea University.
- Study Subject: BA, BEng, LLM, MSc, BSc, MEng, MA, LLB, and MSci.
- Award of scholarship: Up to £4,000
- Number of Scholarships: NA
- Nationality: EU or non-UK applicants
- Scholarship can be received in the UK
- Eligibility of the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Worldwide
- Applicants must follow the given criteria to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Applicants either from EU or UK are already eligible, what the admission office decides later regarding them is whether candidates, when they apply at Swansea University, are entitled to pay their fees at the EU/UK rate.
- Students who attain a Bachelor’s degree that is with First Class honors’ will receive financial aid positions.
- Scholarships awards are accessible for both part-time and full-time study, however, the award for part-time study is available on a pro-rata basis.
- Pursuing a postgraduate master’s degree previously of Swansea University makes you ineligible and candidates must already be registered in Swansea University’s Taught Master’s program for the first schedule in September 2021.
- Full award of tuition fee through another source, again, makes you ineligible and candidates must be privately funded.
- All terms and conditions of the offered award must be checked and in case of holding several partial awards Postgraduate Admissions Office must be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for the scholarship, applicants should apply for the course and then complete an Excellence application https://www.swansea.ac.uk/media/International-Excellence-Scholarship-Application-form-v0320.docx format after which it should be returned to email@example.com
Students are required to submit the following documents with the admission application
- Pre-qualification degree
- A statement
- Certificates of English Language proficiency
- Copies of academic transcript and award
- A copy of passport
Admission Requirements: At least a minimum of 2:1 bachelors ‘ degree or equivalent qualification is the requirement for studying at the postgraduate level in this university.
Language Requirement: IELTS 6.5 for masters’ course or equivalent.