Overview of the Scholarship
This summer research fellowship program is offered by the department of computer science at the ETH Zurich for the international students. Fellowships are awarded competitively annually to the applicants with highly excellent academic performance in their research areas. ETH Zurich is basically a mathematics, engineering, technology and science university in Zurich, Switzerland. International students from all around the globe are eligible for this fellowship but if they are not the native English speakers, they must provide proficiency certificate or fulfill the language requirements to take admission in the university.
- Application deadline: 15th December, 2020
- Course level: This summer fellowship research program is for the summer research programs that start from 1st July and ends on 31st august.
- Study subject: This fellowship program is for students to undertake research in the areas of theory and algorithms, computer systems, cyber-physical systems, system and information security, machine learning, visual computing and programming and software engineering.
- Scholarship award: The award for this scholarship covers a monthly allowance for the students which provide them living expenses and cover housing. The award will also cover their visa and travel expenses, and their accommodation will also be a part of the award.
- Number of awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship can be taken in: Switzerland
Eligibility of the Scholarship
Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for this program until they are enrolled in a bachelors program in study fields of mathematics, physics and engineering. They must have completed 2 years of their study by summer 2020. They must be present in Switzerland for the months of July and August as this project is of two months. The students must be proficient in English language as they have to pass an interview to be accepted for this scholarship.
Some necessary documents are required to be submitted with the online application. Documents include the CV made in Europass format, official academic transcripts of the previous degrees you’ve attempted, motivation letter or a single paged personal statement.
Affiliation for this scholarship is an optional step and is available for those students who are a part of the SiROP network. You need to apply for the program. You need to fill the personal data and upload the necessary documents along with the application.
[button color=”blue” size=”medium” link=”https://scholarship-positions.com/student-summer-research-fellowship-switzerland/2017/10/26/” icon=”” target=”false”]APPLY NOW[/button]