Overview of the Scholarship
Candidates from any part of the world are welcomed to apply for the Engineering Tuition Fee Scholarship and Dean’s Bursary presented by the Federation University. The purpose of this scholarship is to provide a flexible environment to the deserving students so that they can pursue their education in the related field.
The Federation University encourages positive and effective communication between students and the staff. This award supports candidates to apply in a bachelors or masters level degree program in Engineering. This award provides a sixteen percent discount from fee to the students. This is a huge opportunity for students who want to pursue education but lacks funds.
- Application Deadline: The deadline of this scholarship program is March 1, 2020. Students are required to apply before that.
- Institute providing scholarship: This award is provided by the Federation University.
- Course Level: Scholarships are offered in bachelors and masters level.
- Scholarship Award: Students get a 16 percent discount in their tuition fee.
- Number of scholarships: Not yet known.
- Application procedure: Candidates can apply for this scholarship online.
- Nationality: All international candidates can apply.
- Country providing scholarships: Australia.
Eligibility of the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all nationalities are free to apply for this scholarship despite of their nationalities.
- Eligible Courses: Eligible courses under this award include postgraduate or undergraduate in Engineering Honors, Engineering Technology, and Engineering Project Management.
- Criteria: In order to be eligible for this scholarship program, students are required to pay the total course fee in advance, and also their Overseas Student Health Cover. Moreover, students are required to enroll in any undergraduate or postgraduate program on campus. If students want to continue receiving scholarships in future semesters, they shall stay enrolled with the University.
Applicants are advised to attach a photocopy of their academic transcripts and a copy of their passport.
Admission Requirements: Candidates will be considered eligible if they fulfill all of the admission requirements presented by the university.
Language Requirements: Students from the home country already know the language of that country. But, students from the host country shall need to fulfill the language requirements as well.
In order to apply for this scholarship program, students should consider enrolling in an undergraduate or postgraduate course. Students can apply to these courses online or via VTAC application procedure.
[button color=”blue” size=”medium” link=”https://scholarship-positions.com/engineering-tuition-fee-scholarship-and-deans-bursary-at-federation-university-australia/2019/12/16/” icon=”” target=”false”]APPLY NOW[/button]