Overview of Scholarship
Candidates are welcomed for the E4D Continuing Education Scholarship from Low Income or Lower Middle-Income Countries from around the world. Applicants must have a completed and recognized Master’s degree from an authorized university. The key goal of this scholarship is to enhance the knowledge and capabilities of future leaders with the vision of contributing to capacity building and reducing the level of poverty prevailing in their homes.
ETH Zurich is the true depiction of Swiss values. It is located in the heart of Europe thus making it easily accessible from all countries around the world. There is no denying to the fact that ETCH Zurich is an effective solution to the global challenges and problems of not just the present but also the future. Students at ETH Zurich study in an ideal environment that is best for independent thinking thus paving the pathway for top performances by researchers.
- Application deadline: April 30, 2019, and November 30 ,2019.
- Course Level: The scholarship can be availed by students who are willing to pursue ETH Master of Advanced Studies (MAS), Diploma of Advanced Studies (DAS) and Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) programs.
- Study Subject: All MAS, DAS and CAS programs at ETH Zurich.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship award covers a wide range of expenses that can be availed by students qualify and are selected for the prestigious scholarship. These include economy roundtrip ticket of maximum 2’000 CHF, visa fee, a living allowance of 2’000 CHF per month if the program is longer than 3 weeks or 800 CHF per week if the program duration is up to 3 weeks and tuition fee waiver of 660 CHF per semester.
- Number of Scholarships: Not known.
- Nationality: International students from low-income countries around the world.
- Scholarships can be taken in
Eligibility for the Scholarship
There is a set eligibility criterion that needs to be fulfilled in order to be eligible to apply for the award. The applicant must be from a country that has been classified as Low Income or Lower Middle Income Country as per the DAC-list of the OECD. The candidate must be admitted to the offered program on the basis of qualifications. Eligible courses include all MAS, DAS and CAS programs that are being offered at ETH Zurich. Applicant must have the skills to communicate effectively in English.
- How to Apply: Applications must submit their application on an electronic format to Patricia Heuberger, ETH Global. This is an online process and can be accessed at email@example.com
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must possess a completed and recognized Master’s degree from a university in their resident country.
- Language Requirements: English
As part of the application, the number of documents has been specified that is necessary for the applicants to submit. These include:
- CV6 of the applicant
- Transcript of Master degree
- Employment certificate
- Application letter of at least 1-2 pages
- Two reference letters
- Formal admission letter from school for continuing education