Overview of Scholarship
Although every other student wishes to study in the UK, it is not as simple and easy as it seems. But this has been made simple by the of Westminster that gives all international students from various developing countries around the world a chance to apply for the Duke of Grafton Scholarship. This well-known university is also awarded the International Students House (ISH).
Based in the heart of London, the University of Westminster is a public university. It’s antecedent institution, commonly known as the Royal Polytechnic Institution came into existence in 1838 and has the honors of being the first ever polytechnic institution in the UK. The University of Westminster offers its student with a vibrant and friendly environment that prioritizes innovation and creativity.
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2020.
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for students who wish to pursue postgraduate degree programs at the University of Westminster.
- Study Subject: Any subject that is being offered within the premises of the university.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship covers full tuition expenses.
- Number of Scholarships: One scholarship.
- Nationality: International students.
- Scholarships can be taken in the UK.
Eligibility of the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: The application is accepted from all developing countries around the world.
- Eligible Courses: The scholarship is awarded in any subject that is offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: For being eligible to apply for this prestigious scholarship, the applicant must be an international student from a developing country and must have the offer for a full-time Master’s degree that should be within the College of Design, Creative, and Digital Industries at the University of Westminster.
- How to Apply: To apply, the applicant must download the application form the university’s official website and then post it to the Scholarship Office situated within the university.
- Admission Requirements: To know about the admission requirements the applicant must personally contact the admission staff of the university to discuss things in detail.
- Language Requirement: English language is required for all international applicants whose first language is not English.
There are a number of documents that need to be gathered before applying for the scholarship. These include: a copy of official letter/email from the university that offers a place on the chosen course, a copy of the original transcript of the recently completed degree, and a reference letter.