Overview of the Scholarship
The candidates from the UK, EU, and from all over the world can apply for the doctoral scholarship in the computer science offered by the City University of London. Those who want the degree from the well-known institute of the world can test their luck here. The program is for brilliant students who want to perform quality research in artificial intelligence in SMCSE.
The University of London is at the 351st number on worldwide ranking. It offers high-quality education with a healthy environment.
The university offers bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral-level degree programs. It also provides an opportunity for diplomas and certificates.
If you are willing to complete education in a well-recognized institute in the world, the University of London is excellent for you. Apply for the scholarship now by fulfilling the following requirements.
- Application Deadline: 9 August 2021
- Course Level: Doctoral level for the subject of artificial intelligence computer sciences.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are offered to candidates who have previously completed their bachelor’s degree in computer sciences.
- Scholarship Award: the candidates will get an award of 18000 pounds.
- Number of Scholarships: 20
- Nationality: Candidates from the EU, UK, and all over the world.
- Scholarship can be taken in the United Kingdom.
Eligibility of the Scholarship
Candidates from all nationalities can apply for this scholarship
Subjects: The doctoral degree program in the subject of artificial intelligence
Admission criteria: To apply for this scholarship, the students must have a master degree in artificial intelligence or computer sciences,
To apply for this scholarship, a candidate must take admission to the relevant program at the City University of London. They can find an application on the official website of the university.
The students with outstanding results in the previous degree programs will b considered don priority.
Applicants must provide the TOEFL certificate with 99 scores or IELTS result with a minimum 6.5 score.
Candidate must provide copies of degree certificate, transcripts of results, English test proves, official work email address, personal CV, two referees, and personal statement.Apply Here