Overview of the Scholarship
Wittenberg center of global ethics is providing the scholarship for students having excellent academic backgrounds. Students around the globe can apply for this scholarship program named as ethics and responsible leadership in business. A total number of six awards are available under this scholarship program which provides a financial aid to the students to pursue their doctoral degrees. The scholarship program is for the students to do research, and field studies. Wittenberg center for global ethics is a non-profit institute which includes three basic units. These organizational units work closely linked to each other and form a charity group. Three units include the American foundation, charitable foundation and the charitable association for Wittenberg center for the global ethics.
- Application deadline: 26th April, 2020
- Course level: The scholarship program is available to undertake any of the doctoral degree programs offered by the university.
- Study subjects: The scholarship is available for the subjects of ethics and responsible leadership in business.
- Scholarship award: The scholarship award is for 1,350 euros
- Number of scholarships: A total number of 6 awards are available for the scholarship.
- Nationality: International students can be eligible for the scholarship.
- Scholarship can be taken in: Germany
Eligibility of the scholarship
Students from all over the world can apply for the scholarship program. Applicants must need to meet the basic criteria to become a part of this scholarship program. Applicants to become eligible must have a master’s or a diploma degree in the subjects being offered by the university. Scholarship can be taken to pursue the dissertation projects from the university. Applicants must have a good grade in their bachelor’s degree. Applicants must have been a part to any political or social projects. Moreover they must have internship experiences.
The basic documents to be submitted with the online application includes a CV, letter of motivation, copies of master’s degree, diploma certificates, referral letters, internship and job certificates and voluntary work certificates if applicable
For you to apply to this scholarship program, you must apply online by filling a complete application form. You need to fill the application form and upload the PDF formats of your academic documents along with the application. Candidates must have a master’s or bachelor’s degree in same subject of dissertation which is being offered by the university.APPLY NOW