Overview of Scholarship
George Washington University is welcoming candidates to apply for the Daewoo Vietnam Scholarship for the coming academic session of 2020-21. This is a great opportunity for Vietnamese applicants to benefit from a scholarship. The aim of this scholarship is to fund academically deserving Vietnamese students to continue their education at the School of Business located in the George Washington University. Furthermore, it has three more campuses which are also located in the Washington D.C. This university is offering 71 programs and enrolls 11,000 candidates from different countries. It provides a stipend of $15,000 to the candidates apart from the tuition fee. Deserving candidates must consider this scholarship.
It is a private research institute situated in Washington, D.C. Interested candidates must consider passing the Test of English as a Foreign Language TOEFL. The score required by the applicants in the TOEFL test is 600 in the paper based exam and the students must score 100 in the internet based exam. Candidates must also pass an IELTS test with 7.0 band score. This scholarship award attracts the current students studying at the George Washington University as well as new students. The current candidates must show high grades in the academic session to avail this great scholarship.
- Application Deadline: The deadline for this application submission is March 5, 2020. Candidates are required to submit the application before the mentioned date.
- Institute providing scholarship: This scholarship is provided by the George Washington University.
- Course Level: Students can apply for masters or doctoral programs.
- Study Subject: The study subjects under this scholarship are finance, accounting, international business, information systems, marketing, supply chain management, science and technology.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarships are provided for the time period of one academic year with the award of up to $15,000 that is not included in the tuition fee.
- Number of scholarships: Number of awards being provided are not yet known.
- Application procedure: Applications are submitted online.
- Nationality: Vietnamese candidates can apply for this scholarship.
- Country providing scholarships: This scholarship is provided in USA.
Eligibility of Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Only Vietnamese candidates can benefit from this scholarship program.
- Eligible Courses: Courses are offered in the fields of finance, accountancy, marketing, international business, supply chain management, international business, innovation and technology.
- Criteria: Current applicants enrolled in masters or doctoral programs at the university must demonstrate high grades in that particular program to achieve scholarship.
Other candidates who are not currently a part of university must demonstrate a high score in TOEFL and IELTS test to show they know enough English. These test certificates are a requirement to be eligible for this scholarship.
All required documents should be attached with the online application. Students must submit the IELTS and TOEFL certificate stating the test scores.
Application procedure is carried out online and considered for approval later from university. All application submission is done online through online scholarship application portal.APPLY NOW