Overview of the scholarship:
DAAD postgraduate scholarships are being offered by the German Academic Exchange Service. It is aimed for the students belonging from the developing countries. Through this scholarship, one can pursue their postgraduate degree program at the prestigious institutions of Germany that provide the higher education. The postgraduate study programs are development-oriented. They promote the learning and training of the researchers and specialists of new and developing industrial states.
On the initiative of a candidate in the year 1925 in Heidelberg, DAAD has since known being one of the most significant funding organizations in the world. It is known for the exchange of researchers and students internationally. DAAD scholarship provides support to greater than 100,000 foreign and German students from all over the world. Thus, making it the largest organization who provide funds around the globe.
- Application Deadline: Depending on the chosen study program; check deadlines
- University or Organization: German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue a postgraduate degree at a state or state-recognized German university, and in exceptional cases to take a doctoral degree, and to obtain a university qualification (Master’s/Ph.D.) in Germany.
- Scholarship Award: 850 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates
- Access Mode: post or electronically
- Numbers of Award: Not known
- Nationality: Foreign Students
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
- Language: English or German
Eligibility for the scholarship:
- Countries that are eligible for the scholarship:
Students from all over the world are encouraged to apply for DAAD scholarship.
- Subjects and courses offered by the scholarship:
All postgraduate courses that are related to the development are offered in the scholarship.
- Criteria of eligibility:
The candidates must have done the graduates degree along with the two years of professional experience, at least. All academic requirements must be fulfilled like above-average performance in the first academic exam as well as the language test. The applicants should prove they have development-related motivation and abilities. They can be asked to handle responsibilities that lie under the category of social development. They may be required to start and help mechanisms of change in their professional and personal atmospheres right after their scholarship or training.
The applicants have to submit their online application through the provided link: APPLICATION LINK
Languages required are either English or German.
All important documents are to be submitted as they are an essential part of the application. DAAD form of application, letter of motivation, CV, reference letters, IELTS or TOEFL, and all the transcripts and academic degrees. These documents must be submitted along with the application form.
Benefits of the scholarship:
The university will provide the incoming students with the monthly payment of 850 euros for the graduate students and 1200 euros for the postgraduate students. The payment will cover the all the expenses related to personal sustenance, accident, and health. Travel allowance is also provided except if it’s already provided by the home country or some other funding source.