Overview of the Scholarship
London School of Economics and Political science is a public research institution in London, England. It is a leading university, ranked at 44th place in the QS world rankings. It has a public review of 4.7 out of 5. The university focuses on real-world issues and urges its students to find practical solutions through established research programs.
The CV Starr scholarship program is one of its initiatives that encourages talented students to research in this prestigious institution. This scholarship awards 5,500 Euros to anyone interested in the Master (taught) program, which can be completed in a year.
- Application Deadline: April 27, 2020
- Course Level: Master program, taught
- Study Subject: any subject offered by the institute
- Scholarship Award: 5,500 Euros
- Number of Scholarships: unknown
- Nationality: Cambodia, Burma, China, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, The Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam
- Scholarship can be taken in London, United Kingdom
Eligibility of the Scholarship
- Only for students applying for a one-year taught-Master program
- Applicants from only Cambodia, Burma, China, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, The Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam are eligible.
- If the applicants’ first language is not English, he/she needs to score a minimum of 6.5 in IELTS or equivalent exams.
- Applicants who have completed programs successfully in English need not take IELTS or other English language examinations.
- Application and scholarship forms
- Application assessment forms (75 Euros), payment card details MUST NOT be submitted
- Two references
- Scanned copies of transcripts
- Research proposal
- Samples of written work
- GRE and GMAT test results
- English Test scores
An application must be submitted online to the LSE portal for the programs of September 2020. You can visit the website for guidance. Along with the application, the graduate financial support application form is to be submitted which can be tracked also.
Applications need to be submitted before the referrals. An application must be submitted with all the required documents otherwise it will not be entertained. Access to the application requires an online account on the LSE portal.APPLY NOW