Overview of the Scholarship
The Birmingham University UK is accepting applications from all over the world for programs funding through international chemistry funding. This scholarship program is for the year 2020-21. The scholarship as a whole accounts for 2000 euros and it will be given as a contribution to the tuition fee to the student. This scholarship amount will directly be paid to the school of chemistry as the tuition fee of the student and will not be handled to the student. This award covers the full credit hours of the student and is given on attaining annual marks of more than 70%. The University of Birmingham, UK is a research university and is a public institute that is situated in Edgbaston, Birmingham, UK.
- Application deadline: Applications are opened all year round
- Study subjects: Awards can be taken for any program in the area of chemistry
- Course level: The scholarship award is available for undertaking any of the undergraduate degree programs in the field of chemistry offered by the University of Birmingham, UK.
- Scholarship award: The scholarship award for this program is 2000 euros. The scholarship is given directly to the institute the candidate has taken admission in.
- Number of scholarships: Not known
- Nationality: International students (Non-EU)
- Award can be taken in: UK
Eligibility of the Scholarship
The candidate to become eligible for the scholarship must be an overseas student for the fee purposes. Be must have an AAA in his previous degree. They need to apply before the UCAS deadline.
Once the candidates have applied for admission in any program at the University of Birmingham, they are automatically considered a part of this scholarship program. To get enrolled in this scholarship, no separate application is needed. You may apply at the official website of the university to get admission.APPLY NOW