Overview of the Scholarship
Chalmers University of technology is providing a range of scholarship that is funded by Chalmers foundations. This scholarship program basically provides the studentship to the citizens of EEA/Non-EU countries who are studying in Swedish University and need to pay their fee there. Applicants for this scholarship are selected based on their previous academic records that include a weighted average grade and a position of the previous university of the candidate in the list of global ranking list. These two are the basic criteria for selecting the students for Chalmers University of Technology Scholarship program. All the international students to be eligible for the scholarship program need to meet a certain criteria for English language.
- Application deadline: 15th January, 2020
- Course level: This scholarship program is available for the students to undertake the master’s degree program at the Chalmers University of Technology.
- Study subjects: This financial aid is available at the Chalmers University to study any of the subjects offered by the university administration. The scholarship positions are determined by the University president annually. The study fields are determined once the university calculates the total number of applicants in each academic year.
- Scholarship award: The scholarship award for this scholarship program is 75 percent reduction of the tuition fees of 4 semesters or 2 years in an annual degree program. Students with excellent academic backgrounds get 85 percent of award from their tuition fee.
- Number of scholarships: Limited numbers of scholarships are available
- Nationality: EEA and Non-EU students
- Scholarships can be taken in: Sweden
Eligibility of the Scholarship
Students from EEA counties can apply for the scholarship. The students must have done 1 year master’s degree and they must be those who need to pay the tuition fee for the Swedish University studies.
The application procedure to get this scholarship is an online process and is based on two steps. You need to apply first for the program before 15th January. Every individual gets a personal link for the admission online application form and once he submits the application to the email address given, there comes the next step. You need to submit a motivation letter well written with the online application.APPLY NOW