Centennial scholarships at North Caroline State University, 2019
Overview of the scholarship:
A Centennial scholarship is offered by the North Carolina State University for the incoming students so that they can commence their graduate study in the US.
The award of the University of North Caroline is introduced by the North Carolina Textile Foundation (NCTF) which is the part of Textile College for the students. It is based on the academic achievement in high school.
The college of textiles has a goal to provide students with the financial assistance, and to encourage all types of education regarding textile as well as research at the NC state University.
- Application Deadline: December 01, 2019
- Eligibility of the scholarship:
The following criteria must be met by the applicants.
- Application: Apply for fall, the first-year admission into a baccalaureate program at NC State by the Early Action deadline, October 15.
- Eligible countries: This is available to US students only.
- Eligible courses: North Carolina State University grants are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Program offered: North Carolina State University grant is available to pursue an Undergraduate degree.
- Selection criteria: academic achievements in high school, active participation in extracurricular activities, evident and potential leadership qualities, and a passion for the textile industry.
The first step to apply for the scholarship is the process of selection. It is done by reviewing application of each and every candidate. It is must to submit all the materials which includes both admission application to North Carolina state and the Centennial application. This should be done in order to have a Centennial study and should be submitted by the dates given.
The second step is the reading process through which candidates will be selected. All completed and processed applications will then be distributed to teams of reading section. They will submit the ratings according to the selection criteria. At the mid of December, applicants will be notified about their status.
The third step is the final interview for the selection. Finalists will be then receiving notification and get invited so that they can attend the Centennial Scholars weekend as well as interview at the end of January.
Benefits of the scholarship:
Students are awarded Centennial award through following criteria:
- ITT Centennial Scholarship – $95,500 over four years
- $22,000 yearly for four years
- 1 awarded per year
- Kimbrell Centennial Scholarship – $87,500 over four years
- $20,000 yearly for four years
- 1 awarded per year
- Centennial Scholarship – $67,500 over four years
- $15,000 yearly for four years
- Up to 8 per year
- $7,500 will be received by all of the Centennial award recipients as enrichment funds that are utilized for the study abroad, leadership programs, careers as well as professional development opportunities or other activities of enrichment that are approved.
Find More International Scholarships for Undergraduate & Graduate Students 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
- Centennial 2019 Scholarships for Incoming Freshmen at North Carolina State University, USA
- Fully Funded Boston University Trustee Undergraduate Degree Scholarship 2019
- Science Without Borders Challenge in the USA at Khaled bin Sultan Living Oceans Foundation
- Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program in USA
- Office of Finance and Accounting (OF&A) Associate Internship Program
- Delaware Law School Scholarships for International Students in USA, 2019
- Presidential Scholarships up for grab at Northern Illinois University for US Students
- Benjamin H. Stevens Graduate Fellowships in USA, 2019–2020