Humber college Canada is now offering part-time and full-time scholarships to the international students for their undergraduate degree programs. The classes would be starting from January and for the autumn the session will start from September.
The scholarship is only available for the bachelor’s program which is being offered in the university for the students to want to pursue their higher education and are coming directly from their high schools. Such students are basically the non-transfer students who haven’t been a part of any university or college before.
The basic reasons and the purpose of Humber behind granting this scholarship to the students to provide them better chances for the career orientation. Moreover their basic purpose is on the focused learning of the students. The college is providing a wide range of courses and degree programs, diplomas are also offered there but the scholarship is only for the bachelors level. The university assures you of having a bright career.
Following mentioned is the detailed description of all the necessary needs and requirements which an applicant needs to fulfill to become eligible to avail this scholarship chance.
- The students who want to avail the bachelors degree scholarship must need to come secretly from their high schools.
- The scholarship is available for all the courses being offered in the university for the undergraduate programs.
- Applications of the students would be accepted on the basis of their previous educational results, their references, community involvement practices and interest statement as well.
- International candidates have some other endowments on which they can apply.
- Once you have accepted the notification for the admissions, you will receive the application forms along with its instructions too. So before applying for the scholarship, you need to get enrolled in the respective degree program. Once you get the admission, you can then apply for the scholarship before the classes get started.
- The application process can sometimes be tricky and involve a lot of different things to do but you need to know all the basic requirements before you start applying for the opportunity.
- The applicants must need to submit a certified copy of the last degree they have attended
- All the academic record documents, a community involvement certificate, reference letters, and also the interest statement should be sent with the written application.
- You must be fluent in English writing and speaking to get enrolled in a program. Moreover an English language proficiency certificate is also necessary to be attached.
Application Deadline: 27th September, 2020