Overview of the scholarship
Birmingham University now is offering completely funded PhD scholarships for the EU and UK students to pursue their education in 2019 session. All these scholarships are to be provided to the postgraduate students who want to do the research work on the topics which are pioneer in nature and they provoke the global change due to their in-depth research. These scholarships basically are to be provided to address the issues and the challenges which the world is facing because of the ground-breaking research which have impact over people and their lives with global, national and regional aspects. University of Birmingham is a public research university that is located in UK and is known as the popular place for pursuing research education.
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2019
- Course Level: These scholarships are for the students who want to pursue PhD programs.
- Study Subject: Scholarships to the field of study including engineering and technology, urbanization, digital technology, sustainable agriculture, unintended aid consequences, mental wellbeing and health, displacement and migration, resilience, shocks, security and risks, maternal and child health and infectious diseases and vaccines are provided.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship program basically will cover the tuition that is equal to £4,270, other than this, the monthly installments of the doctoral stipend would also be paid that would be £14,764 of one year.
- Nationality: European
- Number of Scholarships: Total number of 20 scholarships would be available.
- Scholarship can be taken inUK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
These scholarships are only for the EU and UK applicants while the applicants should be having a good bachelor’s degree.
To apply for the scholarship, the procedure is online and directly through the university of Birmingham postgraduate application system. All the options are given on the online portal and you by being the applicant need to select the most suitable answer. Make sure that you would be asked to submit a proposal too because that is the part of the application process.Apply Now