Overview of the scholarship
BI Norwegian Business School scholarships are for the outstanding educational background having international students and these scholarships are completely for the students who want to pursue Masters Education programs in the university. The aim of these scholarships is to make the students academically available to complete their higher education from whatever country they might belong. BI Norwegian Business School basically is an international non-for-profit private institute that is located in Norway and was basically formed in the year 1943. This institute has got one of the most productive and the largest academic environments which are equally productive as well.
- Application deadline: March 1, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarship only is available by the institute to pursue masters programs in science.
- Study Subject: All the programs related to masters in science could be the subjects for the applicant to apply for the scholarship
- Scholarship Award: There are some specific academic progression requirements which are highly needed by the applicants to complete so that they could meet the scholarship criteria. The scholarships being awarded would cover the tuition fees of the applicants and also the living costs for each semester would be covered by the institute in form of these scholarships.
- Number of Scholarships: A total number of 20 scholarships would be granted to the international applicants however for the nationals, the number of scholarships would be 10 for the year 2019.
- Nationality: International and national applicants would be eligible to apply.
- Scholarship can be taken in Norway
Eligibility for the Scholarship
These scholarships are available to the international as well as Norwegian students. The applicants must be holding the GPA of A or the equivalent grade in the degrees they are having. The students who already have been enrolled in the SIvilokonom program of the BI could apply then in the 3rd year. The applicants must be having the English proficiency certificate if their first language isn’t English or they need to pass any standard test i.e IELTS or TOEFL.
First of all, the applicant needs to write an application letter that couldn’t be more than of one page and it should outline the reason for the institution to grant you scholarship and not to the others who are application. Include that application with the online application you have sent to the institute.Apply Now