Overview of Scholarship
Boise State University is a public research institute. It offers about 100 different programs to its students in fields of arts, business, and education. It promises to provide education from undergraduate to masters and doctoral level. It is a great platform for research studies. It enrolls 22,064 undergraduates each year from home as well as host countries. The fee structure varies for in station and out station candidates. Been established in 1932, this university has proved its excellence in the world of education.
Boise State University is offering scholarships for students who want to continue their master’s level education in USA. This scholarship basically targets the Chinese candidates to apply for postgraduate degree programs. It also offers career orientation programs to its candidates which aids them in choosing a career or a profession which best suits them. In order to be eligible for this award, individual must be a Chinese national.
- Application Deadline: Deadline for the submission of this application is 15 February, 2020. Interested Chinese candidates must register online before the deadline.
- Institute providing scholarship: Boise State University located in the US.
- Course Level: The eligible program for this scholarship is the postgraduate degree programs.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship award may differ for each candidate.
- Number of scholarships: The number of awards being offered to candidates is not yet known.
- Application procedure: Candidates can register online for this scholarship award.
- Nationality: This scholarship facilitates Chinese nationals only.
- Country providing scholarships: The award is eligible in the US.
Eligibility of Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: To be eligible for this scholarship, the candidate must be a Chinese national.
- Eligible Courses: Candidates can take admission in any subject or course of their interest or related field.
- Criteria: Candidates who want to avail this scholarship must stand up to a certain criteria set by the university. For achieving this criteria the candidate has to take admission in the graduate level program offered by the university. The candidate should be from mainland China. More priority is given to female candidates. The candidate must consider enrolling in a part time or a full time program. Part time programs are of 5 credit hours whereas full time programs are of 9 credit hours. The candidate must also hold a 3.0 GPA.
Candidates are required to submit their official transcripts.
The candidate must also issue a photocopy of his/her passport to the Admissions Office at the Boise University.
Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree to be eligible for this scholarship program.
Since this scholarship program is for Chinese students, and it is known that Chinese nationals are not very good at English. Therefore, the interested candidates must ensure that they fulfill the required language criteria or not.
For applying for this scholarship, the candidates are first required to take admission in the University for the Masters Level Degree Program. After the candidate has taken admission, only then he/she can submit the application form for the scholarship.APPLY NOW