The Canadian government has announced to offer Banting postdoctoral Scholarships for International students and Canadian citizens. The university is awarding about seventy fellowships nationally and internationally each year.
This program has the purpose of providing funds to deserving and best people, including permanent residents of Canada and foreign citizens who apply for these Banting fellowships.
This scholarship program will positively add to the economic and social growth of the host country.
The primary purpose of this scholarship program is to attract and keep the best postdoctoral talent from Canada and other countries to polish their leadership qualities by promising complete success in the future.
- Application Deadline: The last date to submit your online application is October 1st, 2021, and you can start applying after the applications open on June 1st, 2021.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing postdoctoral research or studies at any Institute in Canada.
- Study subject: Banting University is offering scholarships to students who desire to learn any of the postdoctoral courses from any University in Canada.
- Scholarship award: The university is offering a scholarship award of $70,000 per year to students who want to apply there.
- Number of scholarships: NA
- Nationality: Both domestic and international students can apply.
- Scholarships can be take in: Canada
The scholarship is allowed for students from all over Canada and is open for International students. These students from different countries of the world can apply for these postdoctoral fellowships.
Citizens of Canada and International citizens from different regions of the world are eligible for applying for these scholarships and awards offered by the Canadian government. These Canadian and foreign citizens can apply by completing the following requirements;
- If you are a foreign citizen and you want to apply for a Banting fellowship, then you may get a postdoctoral fellowship at any Canadian University.
- Applicants who have completed their Ph.D. degree from any educational institute in Canada is not only eligible for holding their postdoctoral fellowship in any University in Canada, but they can keep their scholarships outside Canada.
To apply for Banting postdoctoral fellowships, you need to complete all the requirements that include language and other admission requirements.
- Preconditions for admission: Applicants who are planning to apply for 2021-22 Banting postdoctoral Scholarships must make sure that they complete all the elements of their degree for Ph.D. or an alternative health professional degree from some International institute. That degree must be equivalent to Ph.D.
- Language requirements: Applicants from foreign countries must have a firm grip on the English language for better communication and understanding. So it is crucial to full language requirements, which most of the time demand an excellent command over the English language. Still, in many cases, students are required to learn other words for studying in the host county.
Applicants must submit the following documents for pursuing their postdoctoral studies in Canada;
- A copy of your passport
- Degree of Ph.D. or degree equivalent to it.
- Test report (IELTS) showcasing your language skills
- Copies of your transcripts.
- Supporting statement.
[button color=”green” size=”big” link=”https://banting.fellowships-bourses.gc.ca/en/home-accueil.html” icon=”” target=”false”]Application Link [/button]