The Bangor University is providing individuals a chance to equip themselves with modern education at their world class institute by offering the Country Scholarships program. It is available for the high achieving students that want to pursue undergraduate, postgraduate masters, and postgraduate research studies in UK.
The university received royal charter in 1885 and was formerly known as the University College of North Wales as well as the University of Wales before finally settling at the Bangor University in 2007. A wide range of courses are at offer with top notch tutors and state of the art facilities.
Details of scholarship
- Who can apply: Students from Bangladesh, Pakistan, Turkey, Egypt, Ghana, Nigeria, or Vietnam
- Subject of interest: Any course offered by the Bangor University
- Level of study: Undergraduate, postgraduate masters, and postgraduate research are covered under this scholarship
- Award: 3000 pounds grant is available for self-funding undergraduate students while the outstanding individuals will be able to receive 4000 pounds.
Postgraduate masters provide 3000 pounds for self-funding and 5000 pounds for outstanding students.
For postgraduate research, 3000 pounds to self-funding individuals and 4000 pounds to outstanding candidates will be provided.
All the awards are available annually.
- Number of awards: Unknown
- Where to take scholarship: Bangor University
- Deadline: open
Who is eligible?
In order to be eligible for the scholarship you should meet the following criteria:
- The student must be from Bangladesh, Pakistan, Turkey, Egypt, Ghana, Nigeria, or Vietnam
- Scholarship is available for individuals who are looking to pursue undergraduate, postgraduate masters, and postgraduate research at the Bangor University
- One has to be self-funding and an outstanding student in order to be eligible to apply for this scholarship
How to apply?
If you meet the eligibility criteria, you should enroll yourself in a course of your choice at any level in the Bangor University. Once the application is confirmed you will be automatically considered for the grant.Apply Now