Perth College of Business and Technology, PCBT is now offering scholarships to both international and local students. The individuals are offered up to 100 scholarships and a chance to enroll in any of the courses offered at PCBT. The Perth College of Business and Technology is one of the reputable institutes in the country and has registered hospitality, management and business training providers, and is located in the heart of the city of Perth. Both the international and local pupils are offered a chance to acquire necessary training and appropriate hospitality along with their studies.
Details of Scholarship
- Last date for application submission: 20th December 2020
- Level of study: The scholarship is available for any course that can be taken at the PCBT
- Subject of interest: Any department you decide to enroll in the Perth College of Business and Technology
- Scholarship coverage: The scholarship provides 10% reduction in tuition fee for international students, which can be extended to 20% if you are ASM, ACAE, or Career Australia Students. For Australian citizens or permanent residents, the scholarship award is as much as 30% reduction in tuition fee.
- Number of awards: 100 scholarships are available for both international and local students
- Who can take scholarship: Foreign and local students
- Where to take the scholarship: The scholarships are to be taken at the Perth College of Business and Technology, Australia
Who is Eligible?
The scholarship opportunity is for the students who holds one of the given passports and is a permanent resident of Australia:
Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Botswana, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Maldives, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Paraguay, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America, Uruguay
Also, you have to fulfill the minimum academic and English requirements which are necessary to enroll at PCBT. The scholarship option can’t be availed along with other discounts, offers, promotions, or grants given at the institute. You can neither transfer it to a third party nor redeem it in the form of cash. The award is calculated and applied for each term and is only given to new students at the institute.
The scholarship can only be held valid in the following conditions:
- You meet the above requirements
- You are studying full time in compulsory terms at PCBT
- You are enrolled in the course that is listed on the Letter of Offer
- You pay all the tuition and other fee complying with the policies of the institute
- You meet the student visa condition
Apart from the above, you are required to produce English proficiency in the form of IELTS, PTE, TOEFL iBT, Cambridge, or OET. If not, you should have successfully completed the PCBT College English Placement Test. Else, the requirement of producing a test result would be omitted if you have studied for 5 years in an English speaking country, or you have done a 6 months Certificate IV level course in an Australian RTO, or completed foundation course in Australia, or completed High School or higher tertiary qualification in English Language.
How to Apply?
In order to apply, you can use the application formAPPLY NOW