Nanyang Technological University is glad to announce the ASEAN scholarship program for International students who want to pursue their studies in Singapore. This scholarship program aims to support students with undergraduate degrees.
The scholarship program is open to all ASEAN countries. University promises full fee reduction with a living allowance and multiple benefits. Nanyang University is overgrowing and making its name in the world by providing high-quality education and research on the courses the applicants choose to study.
The University is famous for providing excellent training and for its beautiful buildings and campuses that offer advanced technology for better learning and research.
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- Course level: Nanyang University offers scholarships to students who want to pursue their Bachelor’s education in courses offered by University as it provides an award for an undergraduate program.
- Study subject: Students can opt for subjects of their interest in their graduate research or study as University offers analysis in Bachelor’s program in different disciplines like arts, social sciences, humanities, science, and technology.
- Scholarship award: University offers a full reduction in tuition fees to students who apply for a scholarship. It also provides a living allowance for applicants.
- Number of scholarships: Not known
- Nationality: National and ASEAN countries.
- Scholarships can be take in: Singapore
- Students from ASEAN countries and Singapore are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
- Students are eligible to apply only if they choose to study the courses that University offers.
- The applicants must be a permanent resident of Singapore or from ASEAN regions.
- Applicants must be excellent in extra co-curricular activities and must have the best leadership skills.
- Applicants from Singapore must possess a superior diploma of Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level by a polytechnic in Singapore or education of twelve years equivalent to a degree.
Procedure For Applying
- Applicants who chose to get admission for approved courses by University can apply online by filling an online application form provided at the end of online application for admission.
- Applicants must fulfill the application requirements to apply for undergraduate programs. The requirements include twelve years of education, or the applicant must be taking national examinations in High school, in the year he uses for the scholarship.
- High proficiency in the English language is a crucial requirement for getting admission in approved courses for the undergraduate program.
The applicants must submit the following documents to apply for this scholarship program;
- Academic transcripts of twelve years of general education.
- A copy of your awards
- Passport sized pictures
- A copy of your passport
- Test results or score of IELTS or TOEFL proving English proficiency of the applicant
- Online Referee’s appraisal
- A personal essay or statement based on 300 words.