Overview of the Scholarship
Advisory board is offering scholarships for international students this year. Advisory Board Scholarships for international students are being offered to students at Imperial College Business School. The program is being funded by the Advisory Board. Donations of £53,5000 by the Advisory Board have enabled the institute to launch their program of providing tuition waivers to international students. The Imperial College Business School, which is a part of Imperial College London, aspires to nurture brilliant minds to become successful business leaders. Technology, business and entrepreneurship are combined under one roof
- Application Deadline: March 6th, 2020
- Course Level: Scholarships are offered to students who wish to be a part of the Master degree program at Imperial College Business School.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses in the Master degree program offered at Imperial College Business School
- Scholarship Award: the scholarship will amount to £53,5000 and will cover tuition fee for the academic year of 2020 to 2021.
- Number of Scholarships: two scholarship awards are offered
- Nationality: international applicants are accepted in this program only
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Only the very best students are eligible for scholarships being offered as a part of this Advisory Board MBA program. Students from abroad are eligible for the scholarship programs. Only academically brilliant students and/or those who are otherwise financially unable to enroll themselves in the MBA program at Imperial College Business School. So, financially needy and/or the academically excellent will be considered for the scholarship program. The candidate must meet the following criteria to be considered an eligible candidate.
- History of academic excellence and achievement.
- A good and maintained GMAT score. This must be provided by 6 March.
- Professional recommendation
- Applicant performance during the process of admission will also be considered in terms of merit.
- Timely essay submission. Essays will be assessed and candidates chosen accordingly.
The language requirements include good English speaking and writing skills. Students are invited from all across the globe, from many different countries but English is a requirement. The institute is linguistically demanding and the students are expected to prove themselves eligible for admission in such an institute. English requirements can be found on the respective web pages and these requirements are only the minimum. Most candidates often perform better and candidates are expected to show good language skills.
Details of the application procedure and the requirements for essay will be given once the applicant receives the offer. Students who wish to avail the opportunity need to fill in the application form with the necessary details and submit it before the deadline.APPLY NOW