Postgraduate students from around the world look for best scholarships to continue their career building trip for the postgraduate studies. Adelaide International Scholarship is one such programme which offers the overseas postgraduate students to continue their studies and research here at the University of Adelaide. They greatly support these students in their areas to their research efforts.
This scholarship program is basically hosted by the University of Adelaide. Adelaide Scholarship International (ASI) provides a scholarship in any degree for Research or Doctoral Research at the masters level. There are a limited number of scholarships and are provided to all the international students except students from New Zealand. This scholarship provides you with two years of course tuition fee for masters research degree and three years of course tuition fee for a Doctoral research degree. University provides you with a yearly living allowance for a masters degree by research for two years and three years for a Doctoral research degree. It also provides health cover for overseas students only if the student or the scholarship holder has a subclass 500 visa.
Eligibility Criteria For Adelaide International Scholarship 2018
- You must hold a or an equivalent of Australian First Class Honours degree. This is a four years program with a research project in the final year. The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of the academic excellence and research potential.
- As international candidates, you must not hold a research qualification respected by the University of Adelaide to be proportionate to an Australian Research Doctorate degree. If undertaking a Research Masters degree you must not hold a research qualification respected by the University of Adelaide to be equal to or higher than an Australian Research Masters degree.
- You are not eligible for the scholarship if you have not provided proper documentation to prove that you have met the English proficiency requirements as per required for the direct entry within the due date. Similarly, you are not eligible if you have taken some Pre-Enrollment English Program in order to meet the entry requirements.
- You are ineligible if you are a permanent resident or a citizen of Australia or New Zealand.
- You can apply for the Adelaide International Scholarship if you have applied for permanent residence in Australia.
Application Round Dates:
A formal application is required in order to apply for the scholarship. There is no entry or application fee and the applications are submitted online. The applications shall be submitted within the due date with proper documentation as per the requirements. Incomplete applications within the due date or applications after the due date will not be considered in the round.
- ROUND 1:
Commencement of Semester 1 for the year 2018
Last Day to Apply: 31 August 2017
Last Day to Enrol is 30 June 2018
Scholarships Offered in this round are RTPS and ASI
Anticipated Outcome Notification is in Early November 2017
- ROUND 2:
Commencement of Semester 1 or Semester 2 for the year 2018
Last Day to Apply: 31 January 2018
Last Day to Enrol is 31 August
Scholarships Offered in this round areRTPS and ASI
Anticipated Outcome Notification in early April 2018
- ROUND 3:
Commencement of Semester 2 for the year 2018
Last Day to Apply: 30 April 2018
Last Day to Enrol: 30 November 2018
Scholarships Offered in this round is ASI
Anticipated Outcome Notification in early July 2018